Random thoughts on an almost Christmas morning:
1. Only six sleeps until Christmas. Are you ready?
2. I’m hosting our annual caroling party tomorrow night and it’s going to be so much fun. My mother has hosted it for over 30 years and now it’s my turn. My husband is going around from house to house to let our neighbors know that carolers are on their way.
3. I posted our Christmas Home Tour on my YouTube Channel. My brother made it and filmed it and I love how it turned out.
You can see it here.
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? The twins and I have an entire week ahead of us with nothing but baking and giggling and wrapping presents and watching Christmas movies.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. It was all Christmas all the time and we discussed Christmas on the upstairs landing and how to decorate a staircase and 21 easy last-minute gift wrap ideas and the cutest five-minute Christmas project.
6. I bought a pair of bell-bottoms. What is this world coming to?
Here are some of my favorite finds from this week.
I just asked for movies and then I was researching Christmas movies and found this.
The ultimate list of Christmas movies.
I just loved everything about this space.
From the pom pom garland to the knit stockings to the mitten garland at the end of the bed.
And I think these will be perfect to go with my movies.
The best classic Christmas sugar cookie recipe.
And look at this amazing idea for New Year’s Eve or New Year’s day.
It has such a “timely twist”.
And in random news:
I used to bake these with my mom
Looking forward to 2022 and these design trends
And one more for the road
I’ll leave you with this.
Last year I asked everyone for words of wisdom for 2021.
Truer words were never spoken.