Random thoughts on a chilly December morning:
1. I woke up to the devastating news from the tornado and its aftermath in Kentucky. We have so many friends from where we used to live that are waking up to damage fromt the storm overwhelming destructive path. Sending all the love and thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by this storm.
My heart is breaking.
2. Tonight is our town’s Christmas parade. We are going early for dinner with friends and then bundling up in 40 degree temperatures to watch Santa and his elves.
3. Another edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. Sharing the CUTEST gift idea for a hostess (or yourself). It’s a cake stand that does five different things.
You can see the entire episode here.
4. CONGRATULATIONS to the Baylor Bears.
Let’s go BIG 12 CHAMPIONS.
5. Are you watching Christmas movies? Have you seen “A Royal Christmas” yet? It was just on and it’s so sweet. I love anything with a castle and a small nation that no one has ever heard of with a Prince who needs a wife.
6. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about last-minute gift ideas for Christmas and how merry and bright the dining room is and cute family Christmas pajama ideas and 5 cookies you can make with slice and bake dough.
Grab a cup of something and join me.
I have tons of ideas and inspiration that I found this week for all of us.
The authenticity of this Christmas home tour takes my breath away.
Every detail is perfection.
This DIY Christmas village.
It’s so cute and she made everything in it.
This beautiful Christmas dining room.
These chairs are amazing.
And this beautiful Christmas kitchen.
It’s what my kitchen wants to be when it grows up.
And in random news:
I’m so excited and nervous I’m not going to like it all at the same time. 🙂
One more for the road
And just in case you were looking for easy and simply DIY Christmas gift wrap ideas?
I have 21 of them here.