Random thoughts on a foggy December morning:
1. Today is the big 12 championship and guess who is playing in it? BAYLOR. Let’s go Bears. Whitney came home and brought friends and they are heading to the game right now.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s all about last-minute gifts and unique and creative stocking stuffers.
You can see it here.
3. Have you seen the show Silver Skates on Netflix? It’s SO good. It’s in Russian with subtitles and it’s the perfect love story.
4. It was such a fun week on the blog. We talked about decorating our Christmas tree from the inside out and shared my mother’s famous cranberry bread recipe and 11 handmade gifts you can make in an afternoon and why an innkeeper’s wife needs a little choreography.
5. If you are local to the McKinney/DFW area I’m giving a presentation at Chestnut Square today for our annual Christmas Holiday Home Tour celebration at 3:30 on Christmas decorating. Come and join us. There’s no charge and there will be stories (please act surprised) and tons of creative ideas.
Who is here for some creative inspiration and ideas?
Look at this garland.
Isn’t it beautiful?
This pretty house tour.
Her new house is so pretty.
And this fireplace literally stopped me in my tracks.
It is so beautiful.
Somewhere along the line I forgot about tinsel.
And then I saw this tree and I am HERE for it.
And in random news:
This beautiful paper poinsettia wreath (seriously one of the cutest I’ve seen)
And one more for the road
If you are looking for a fun idea for a tree topper?
Why not a chalkboard?