Random thoughts on a Saturday that’s 28 days away from Christmas:
1. How was your Thanksgiving? Did your turkey cook? Was your pecan pie all that you hoped for? Did you celebrate with family and friends?
2. A special edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s full of tons of holiday gift ideas under $50.
You can see it here.
3. I have the best fashion hack for you. If you are tying a bow at your waist with a dress or a top or a robe or a coat and you can’t get it to lay right?
Tie it backwards instead.
In other words, if you usually start with your left hand? Start with your right instead. Works every time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about these cute affordable winter fashion finds and creative ideas for a s’mores party and this Christmas tree story that will simultaneously make you laugh and shiver.
5. I’m hosting a baby shower for my niece today. I got an outfit and then the socks and the shoes and the bow and the sweater.
I forgot how much fun it was to buy little girl clothes.
6. I just ordered this cookbook that has 140 healthy recipes you make in one pot. I’ll keep you posted when I try them out.
Are you ready for a little Christmas inspiration?
Here are all my favorite finds from the web this week.
I love anything velvet.
I’m going to a cookie exchange and I think I’m making these.
3-D reindeer cookies.
Aren’t they the cutest?
‘Tis the season for wrapping gifts.
It’s one of my favorite things.
And these beautiful ideas for handmade decor.
One of my favorite ways to celebrate.
And in random news:
An entire day of sunlight at the South Pole
These paper snowflakes
These holiday simmers
And if you don’t have space for a tree?
This is such a cute idea
And one more for the road
These DIY holiday gift wrap ideas.
Merry Random Saturday To You
(disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post)