Random thoughts on an almost Thanksgiving Day morning:
1. We ordered a fresh turkey this year. Have you ever brined a turkey before? We got a turkey last year that was brined and it was so YUMMY.
Get in my tummy.
2. Another edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. You can see it here along with the BEST Christmas wrapping organizer.
3. We almost had a yard sale today. I was so close. Everything was loaded into the living room. But this morning I walked downstairs and I looked at it and thought “Would I rather go to breakfast with my family or sell my old Christmas decorations?”
It’s all being donated instead.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared these amazing sets of wrapping paper (all coordinated and under $15) and this simple DIY ornament idea and this easy DIY for your Thanksgiving table.
5. All the chicks are home. Just in time for family Christmas photos on Tuesday. We are all wearing red and khaki and cream and bringing Buddy.
Say a prayer. 🙂
Looking for a little inspiration with your Saturday morning?
Fresh cranberries are in season now.
I’m using them to bake right now before they go away.
And look at this yummy cranberry orange cake.
These snowflakes are the cutest.
You’ll never guess what they are made of.
See the DIY here.
I love celebrating advent.
And it’s just around the corner.
This classic Christmas mantel.
Can you imagine sitting there by the fire on Christmas morning?
And in random news
This festive home tour
These buffalo check trees
These homemade Chelsea buns
This turkey pot pie
If you are not in the Christmas mood yet? Just click on this house tour and look at the first picture. It’s amazing.
And one more for the road
Looking for an easy DIY you can make with Christmas carol paper?