Random thoughts on a November morning with the sun rising up behind the trees:
1. Christmas PSA: Did you know you can bend old Christmas garland (if it’s wired) into shapes? Make a letter or a star or a Christmas tree or a bell.
2. Today is the last day to order the Christmas decorating and holiday merry-making bundle. There are so many different e-books and downloadables and ideas and inspiration to get you ready for the holidays.
You can see it here.
3. Buddy (our golden retriever) just went in for his annual physical and got a clean bill of health. He is 14 in dog years and even longer in people years. He still acts like a teenager. Especially when you put out food.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We started the “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” series and talked about how to choose a Christmas theme and gift wrapping ideas and inexpensive Christmas centerpieces and ways to make last year’s Christmas decor look like new and what to buy for everyone on your list that you have no idea what to get them.
5. We are going shopping downtown today. If you ever get to our neck of the woods (McKinney, Texas) you HAVE to visit our downtown. There are the cutest coffee shops and restaurants and boutiques and events and concerts around our downtown square. It’s right out of a Hallmark movie.
Are you ready?
Want a little inspiration with your coffee this morning?
Here are my links and ideas from this week.
I’ve put together charcuterie boards before.
But mini ones? It’s next-level grazing.
Nothing says this time of year to me like a simmer pot.
It makes your house smell amazing.
Every year I force paperwhite bulbs.
The key is timing them for Christmas.
This rustic rosemary bread.
Doesn’t it look so delicious?
See the recipe here.
And in random news:
This spoke to my heart
This rustic pear tart
And one more for the road
You can make this wreath almost for free if you have extra drop cloth laying around.
See the DIY here.