Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny, chilly almost November Saturday morning:
1. I hope your weekend is full of amazing plans. Around here we are watching football and working on projects and going to dinner. These are the type of weekends I love.
2. I have the most amazing thing to share. Several of my friends (including my sweet friend Courtney from French Country Cottage and Melissa from The Inspired Room) all got together and created a Holidays at Home bundle. So many fun decorating and DIY ideas for the holidays with TEN holiday e-books all bundled together for a fraction of the price.
The bundle price is only good for one more week.
2. Just posted another edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” over on my YouTube channel including the BEST new organizing solution that I found.
You can see it here.
3. If you are looking for a good historical British drama? You might want to check out Vanity Fair. There are tons of different versions, but my favorite is the one from 2004 with Reese Witherspoon.
4. It was an awesome week on the blog. We discussed the EASIEST way to make a fall mantel and 10 of my favorite rugs from Walmart and how we updated our house for the holidays and how to make a wall that looks like wallpaper.
5. Buddy (our golden) has to go get his teeth cleaned. I wonder if he’ll like going to the dentist as much as I do.
6. Thank you for all the subscription services. I think I’m going to do a round-up of all of them because there were so many great suggestions.
Here are some of my favorite things I discovered for all of us this week.
Has any recipe looked more like fall?
Stuffed baked apples with cinnamon.
This beautiful fall wreath.
And it was made from an existing wreath that was fluffed.
Love this post on decorating with vintage quilts.
Especially blue and white ones.
Have you ever been to Round Top?
And in random news:
These yummy brussel sprouts
This dip looked delicious
Easiest Christmas craft ever
This pumpkin Oreo trifle
The classic simplicity and beauty of this cabin made my Saturday full of joy
And one more for the road
If you are looking for a simple DIY for your Thanksgiving table?
These five-minute sweater vases are so easy to make.
See the DIY here.