Random thoughts on a chilly falling leaf fall morning:
1. I’m so excited to go to a Christmas craft fair today. Every year our local high school has a craft fair where local artisans bring their handmade candles and soap and crocheted stocking and paper mache Santas and painted ornaments and all their other wares and put them on tables.
We get to shop.
My favorite thing.
2. It was a fun week on the blog. I shared all my fall decor decorating ideas and all my thankfuls and the best new addition to the craft room and the CUTEST colorful retro Christmas home decor I just bought and 16 organizing ideas to get ready for the holidays.
3. What is your favorite subscription box service? I’m thinking about giving them as Christmas presents.
4. Did you see a new season of Project Runway started?
5. I found the best new lipstick for fall. It’s under $6.00 with over 14,000 reviews and it CHANGES color with whatever lipstick pencil you add to it. You can see it here.
6. I’m so excited to bring back 12 days of “getting ready” for Christmas with my amazing friend Leslie starting November 1.
Are you ready?
Are you set?
Here are all my favorite things I discovered this week just for us.
These mini painted pumpkins.
Be still my painted heart.
I loved this story about this antique bundt pan.
I’ve had a similar experience and it makes the find all the sweeter.
You can also get a copy of her latest book (with an endorsement by me) here.
This warm apple pie recipe.
And look at that crust.
And this beautiful fall candlelight tour.
There’s nothing prettier than autumn as the sun is setting.
And in random news:
This Swedish country home
These fall displays
These roasted pumpkin seeds
And one (technically two) more for the road
Here’s a simple Christmas craft.
I made those rustic wood trees last year.
You can also see 9 simple ideas for repurposing last year’s Christmas decor here.