Random thoughts on a sunny fall football morning:
1. Is there anything better than fall and football? Here we have high school football on Friday and then college football on Saturday and then the Cowboys on Sunday.
And this is the part of the season where everyone has a winning season. 🙂
2. Just posted another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” over on my YouTube channel. Sharing the cutest earrings and a make-up stick that does three things.
Do you know how much I love shopping for all of us?
3. One of my favorite vocabulary words is PLETHORA. Just drop it in conversation and smile.
4. It was a great week on the blog. Here’s what we chatted about:
- This before and after bedroom
- Fall tour of the kitchen and family room
- This super-affordable bedroom decor
- How to make this five-minute craft
5. We are driving to Waco this morning for Parent’s Weekend and I get to see those sweet daughters of mine. We are eating and shopping and laughing and catching up on all the stories.
I’m here for all of it.
And now? Here are some of my favorite ideas and inspirations I found for us this week.
This yummy salad looks perfect for fall.
All of my favorite things in one bowl.
See the recipe here.
LOVE this arrangement on the table.
I’m thinking about recreating this on my kitchen island.
This beautiful table.
Love these colors and there are recipes, too.
See it all here.
Decorating for fall doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Sometimes simplest is best.
And in random news:
This English home tour
This french toast recipe
21 DIY cake stands (perfect for the holidays)
These yummy baked donuts
This harvest tablescape
This maple pecan granola
This country retreat
These 22 apple recipes
And these insights into grocery store marinara sauce
Here are 22 different sauces ranked
One more for the road
This fun pumpkin project is made from twigs in the back yard.
You can see it here.
Happy Random Saturday to You