Random thoughts on a sunny fall morning:
1. I’m so sad about the queen. When I heard my heart sank. The end of an era. Such a beautiful, bright light who loved her country and her family so much.
You will be missed Queen Elizabeth.
2. My favorite fall lipstick just went on sale and it has over 14,000 reviews on Amazon. I also put together a list of my favorite fall drugstore finds.
3. This week is the twins’ birthday. They have the best group of friends and we are going down to Waco to celebrate with everyone.
Living. Their. Best. Life.
4. It was an incredible week on the blog. Here’s a recap of what I shared:
- these fall tips for decorating your entry
- my favorite faux fall pumpkins
- 22 home decor projects that cost less than $100
- these easy and simple DIY wood acorn branches
5. I have the BEST before and after room makeover I can’t WAIT to share with you that has one of my favorite new projects.
6. Football starts this week. Football wonderful, amazing, incredible football is HERE. We are watching the Baylor game tonight and I can’t WAIT.
Let’s share all the finds I discovered for us this week.
Spoiler alert—it was a good one.
Isn’t this the most beautiful color combination for fall?
The blue with the orange.
This vintage potting shed is so pretty.
It’s everything I love about fall.
Take a tour here.
This dresser makeover is so budget friendly.
That burl wood is contact paper (can you believe it).
And in random news:
Cauliflower nachos? Let’s go
This tiny Swedish cottage
These maple butter bars
Did you know there were this many types of pumpkins
This DIY fall wreath
And this looked so yummy.
And one more for the road
If you have sweaters laying around like this?
You can make the cutest vases for fall in five minutes.
See the DIY here.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post