Random thoughts on a falling leaf Saturday morning:
1. Today is September 11. I wanted to take a moment to honor those affected by this terrible tragedy. May we never forget.
2. We surprised the twins last weekend at college. They were a little homesick and I was a little homesick and so we drove two hours to give them a hug and take them to lunch.
It was worth every minute of every mile.
3. Do you know I post the best finds every Wednesday on a series called “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube channel?
You can see the newest episode (with the cutest lamps) here.
4. I just bought the CUTEST blazer ever from Walmart. It’s lined and has a little stretch and the cutest brass buttons. And it’s under $23. You can see it here.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog:
- 22 projects that cost under $100
- a little before and after house tour
- 7 leaf projects to make for fall
Here are my finds for the week.
Autumn decorating is here.
The easier the better.
Look at these adorable pumpkins.
They are made from scouring pads.
This is the perfect summer to fall cake.
And it’s lemon.
See the recipe here.
The cutest Friendsgiving table.
And in random news:
These embellished pumpkins
This is the sweetest garden (those pavers)
This before and after dining room (the wallpaper is perfection)
This DIY wreath
This simple fall DIY
And one more for the road
Here’s how to take a wool sweater and felt it and make this wreath.