Random thoughts on an almost-fall Saturday morning:
1. Today is my 105-pound weight loss anniversary. It’s been FOUR months since I lost the weight and I’ve kept it off. LET’S GO.
My best secret?
Water. Drinking all the water every day is a game-changer.
(total aside: it’s been so good for my skin, too.)
2. Another new episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel with the BEST foundation I just found from the drugstore.
You can see it here.
3. Has anyone watched Beecham House? It’s my next new series I’m starting. It looks so good.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared
- the CUTEST fall clothes
- 21 budget ideas to decorate your home
- this SIMPLE tip to keep your linens organized
5. Have you seen the latest fall fashion trends? What are your thoughts on clogs? Yes? Never?
6. 302 Thistlekeepings? Let’s GO.
I have the cutest stuff to share this week.
Here are all of my favorite finds.
Look at this fall tablescape.
I love pumpkin spice anything.
Especially when it’s for breakfast.
Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate.
This kitchen is the perfect example.
Love decorating with dried florals for fall?
Here’s a simple DIY arrangement.
And in random news:
The hobby you should try next (based on your enneagram)
This fall mudroom
This pumpkin bread
Trying this for fall and Christmas
This pretty entryway
So many of y’all have asked about the hanging basket on my back door
Here’s how to DIY your own
And one more for the road
This pecan pie is so yummy.
I first made it six years ago and all these years later it doesn’t disappoint.
See the recipe here.