Random thoughts on a Saturday morning with the sun hopping up over the horizon:
1. Can you smell fall?
Oh, good. Me, too.
Don’t tell the other seasons, but it’s my favorite. All those fall bins are about to make their annual pilgrimage down from the attic.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. It’s a good one. I found the CUTEST sweaters at Walmart.
You can see it here.
3. Have you ever made cucumbers with vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning? It’s the perfect cool treat for a hot summer day.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- 8 paint colors every kitchen needs
- 7 fall crafts you can make in an hour
- these yummy no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies
- 14 tips (and there are TONS more tips in the comments) to help your clothes last longer
5. Have you heard sweater vests are in for fall?
What are your thoughts?
6. Did you know this is my 301 Thistlekeeping? That is a LOT of research. And I’m here for all of it. 🙂
Today is the day for inspiration.
Good thing I have tons of it for us this week.
This fun fall project.
This blanket was “finger knitted” in a day.
This fun dessert bar for football season.
Sometimes the littlest things can make a big difference in decorating.
Here are some super simple tweaks you can make to your home.
See them all here.
And decorating for fall doesn’t have to be expensive.
But it can look like it.
And in random news:
I want to make these for my planner
Top three organizing habits to build into your day
Did you know this year’s Southern Living Idea House is in Kentucky? I need to schedule a road trip. It is worth the trip.
I know I’ve shared these a zillion times before.
But they are my favorite thing about fall.