Random thoughts on a summery Saturday morning:
1. I’m in the middle of the best series on Prime. It’s called “A French Village” and it’s in French with English subtitles. It’s set in World War II with the German occupation of France.
I was hooked from the first episode.
2. In sad news,I, don’t have a new episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” because we are frantically trying to get the twins off for college.
Here’s my most popular episode from several months ago that you might have missed.
3. I tried a middle part yesterday.
I’m still not sure if eventually I’ll think it’s cute?
4. It was a great week on the blog. We discussed 12 easy fabric crafts and what I’ve been reading and 7 DIY techniques you can use to makeover a thrift store find and the BEST organizer for your shoes.
5. My nails and toes are both summer red.
Now they match my lipstick. 🙂
Let’s see all the amazing finds I discovered for us this week.
So fun to follow along with this kitchen’s makeover.
I love that shelf on the island.
Here’s a great tip to make new wood look weathered.
You know I’m all about a DIY paint tip.
Have a piece of furniture you might want to reupholster?
The BEST upholstery tips all in one place.
I’m trying to branch out of my salad comfort zone.
And I found this.
Watermelon and mint and feta salad.
And in random news:
These cute yarn pumpkins
These beauty hacks
I pinned this closet hack for later
This show looks amazing
And one more for the road
Looking for a unique outside-of-the-box solution for your house numbers?
Here’s the CUTEST idea ever.