Random thoughts on a potentially amazing yard saling Saturday morning:
1. There are so many yard sale signs in our neighborhood. My pockets are full of optimism and $10 bills.
I’ll keep you posted.
2. A new episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live. There’s the CUTEST $20 sweater from Target.
3. Has anyone tried cotton candy grapes? I love a fruit that tastes better than candy.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about
- 17 home decor hacks I’ve used for years that will save you money
- tips for painting without leaving brush strokes on your furniture
- the big change in my living room
- all the stuff on sale including my dining room rug that’s 72% off until this weekend
5. Have you heard the joke about the broken pencil?
It doesn’t have a point. 🙂
Let’s see all the amazing things I found for us this week.
I love them so much.
They just add a little happy to any room.
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this blog.
So many amazing ideas every single week.
These incredible tips for entertaining in your own backyard.
Make every day special.
You can see the tips here.
Loved this post on how to make tiny bouquets.
A great life lesson on how nothing is ordinary.
In random news:
This furniture makeover
These French kitchens
These DIY Christmas ornaments
This amazing story
And one more for the road
If you are looking for an easy fall project?
Pin this one.
Five minutes from sweater to vase.