Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday morning:
1. My coaching group closes today! And in amazing news? IT’S ONLY $10 NOW!!!!!! If you have a blog or thought of starting a blog or have a business that you want to take to the next level? I would so love for you to join us.
THIS IS THE GROUP FOR YOU.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube channel is live. I’m sharing tons of the best organizing ideas.
You can see the entire episode here.
3. Did you see Season 2 of Ted Lasso is streaming now? We are starting it this weekend. It got amazing reviews on Rotton Tomatoes.
4. In an attempt to be trendy, I bought a headband.
5. Have you seen the new pink lightbulbs that are supposed to be amazing. Have you tried them yet?
6. It was an amazing week on the blog. We shared how we built this oversized garden planter box and 15 of the cutest home decor finds for your bookcase and this yummy recipe for cream cheese nutty bars.
6. We’ve been shopping for the twins’ dorm rooms (yes rooms they are not rooming together). I think I need to write a post on how to equip a dorm room. It’s a little overwhelming.
Let’s see all the amazing finds I’ve discovered for us this week.
Look at these beautiful roses that almost look like peonies.
Deer kept eating them.
Look at these beautiful homemade waffle cones.
Just add ice cream.
Love this trip to the Brimfield Antique Show.
So many vintage finds.
This DIY garden bed cover is amazing.
What a clever idea.
And in random news:
This is so beautiful
This amazing workshop
And one more for the road
If you are having a party?
This two-ingredient peach tea recipe from my mother-in-law should be on the invite list.