Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny summer Saturday with extra alliteration:
1. My coaching group opens up this morning. And in amazing news? IT’S ONLY $10 NOW!!!!!! If you have a blog or thought of starting a blog or have a business that you want to take to the next level? I would so love for you to join us.
THIS IS THE GROUP FOR YOU.
2. Did you watch the opening ceremony last night? I’m so excited to cheer the US team on.
3. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube channel is live. I’m sharing the CUTEST shoes with a message.
4. I’m about to go out to brunch with some friends that I’ve been friends with almost my entire life. Those are the best kind of friends. I’m ordering an egg white omelet with a side of giggles and really good conversation.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about this amazing before and after and I shared some of my favorite blue and white rugs and easy, creative ideas for wall treatments with paint and why this made me laugh and cry all at the same time.
It’s time to share.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
(spoiler alert: they are amazing). 🙂
I love everything about this.
You can see how to make these here.
This collection makes me so happy.
Adding it to my list of things I’m looking for at flea markets.
This is such a clever idea to make a room live larger.
And she did it so inexpensively.
I started with ice cream and I’m ending with salad.
This amazing post has a taste test of 11 different Trader Joe’s salads.
You can see it here.
And in random news:
How to take care of your friends based on their enneagram number
This beautiful DIY wreath
These 12 Christmas trees
These 17 homemaking skills
And one more for the road
I got so many questions about the painted plywood floors at the beach house.
It’s SUCH an affordable and easy DIY.
You can see how to paint plywood subfloors here.