Random thoughts on a non-vacation Saturday morning:
1. In sad news, we just left the beach in our rearview mirror. Texas welcomed us back with open arms.
2. I just posted another fun edition of “What I Bought Wednesday” over on my YouTube Channel. So many fun new finds including the one thing every purse or bag needs.
You can see it here.
3. We watched fireworks over the beach on the Fourth. It was amazing. Fireworks right where it all started. I was wrapped up in a blanket with coffee.
Life is amazing like that sometimes.
4. This week was all about Christmas on the blog. I shared 17 ideas for your trees and 5 different color schemes for Christmas and fun Christmas gift wrap ideas and creative ideas for reusing last year’s Christmas decor and simple and easy DIY wreaths.
5. I’m so sorry that the link didn’t work last week for the book. It was The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah.
I finished it and it was almost as good as The Nightingale.
6. And I’ve been shopping on Amazon for clothes lately. I found this AMAZING dress that I’m wearing in the “What I Bought Wednesday” video (size down because it runs big) and I found this cute linen jumpsuit I wore to dinner last night.
Let’s see all the amazing finds I’ve discovered for us this week.
Spoiler alert: it was a good one. 🙂
This post is amazing.
It’s full of ideas to make a builder-grade home look custom.
My favorite is number five (and I want to DIY it in our dining room).
This beautiful garden tour.
It makes me wish I lived back east.
For anyone traveling?
This is the post for you.
And speaking of Christmas in July?
This made my heart so happy.
And in random news:
This makeover (with the cutest tassel)
This looks so yummy to me
These s’mores combinations
This beautiful home tour
Have you ever thought about naming your house?
I’ll be back next year Cape Cod.
And one more for the road
Looking for ideas on how to add blue and white to your decor?
Happy Random Saturday to You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post