Random thoughts on a rainy Saturday beach morning:
1. Happy Fourth of July. We are celebrating with sparklers and fruit salad that looks like a flag.
2. It was an amazing week over on “What I Bought Wednesday.” You can see the latest episode here with the cutest thing I found for your pet.
And here’s a round-up of the top ten finds from all the “What I Bought Wednesdays” there ever have been.
3. We just finished the cutest room makeover with a wall we built around a bed. It’s such an easy way to make a small room live large. I’m working on the post right now.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about how to make a faux roman shade and what the before and after window seat looks like and this fun 2-ingredient vegetable dip (that so many of you made and sent me thank you notes).
5. I just found cauliflower pretzels.
Pretzels that are secretly vegetables.
Let’s see all the random things I found for us this week from around the web.
These recipes look SO YUMMY.
And perfect for summer.
This is one of my favorite homes on the internet.
And this back porch is AMAZING.
This iced maple oat milk looks yummy.
And perfect for the new Kristin Hannah book I’m reading now.
See the recipe here.
And this is the CUTEST.
They made a DIY duck run.
And in random news
This amazing idea
This beautiful home
So excited about this planner (it’s my favorite)
This DIY craft cabinet
This frozen food hack
If you are looking for lighting? Rejuvenation is having a warehouse sale (up to 75% off) this weekend.
One more for the road
If you have a long weekend and you are looking for an easy DIY?