Random thoughts on a bright shiny new Saturday morning:
1. I figured out the yummiest thing to eat recently. Have you ever heard of veggie fajitas? You can eat fajitas without the meat and they are delish.
2. I just published a new episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” on my YouTube Channel. So many fun finds this week including the cutest sunglasses.
You can see it here.
3. Looking for a fun way to make your room feel like summer without spending a dime? Here’s a tip I use all the time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared my favorite new meal and we discussed the best white paint colors and talked about ideas for mixing and matching pattern without overthinking it and how to find the perfect paint color when you paint a room.
5. What are your thoughts on decaf coffee? I switched recently and don’t tell the coffee people, but I can’t tell a difference.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web.
This amazing greenhouse tour.
I need this in my life.
Take the tour here.
Did you know it’s national gardening week?
Look at this fun table that’s perfect for a celebration.
There is the COOLEST moving picture on this post.
It shows how to fill up a hutch in five seconds.
You can see it and tons of ideas for styling hutches here.
Looking for inexpensive craft supplies?
Here are some of the best things you can find at the dollar store.
See the list here.
And in random news
This bathroom (so cute to add a hutch)
These looked yummy
This upcycle project
This beautiful cottage
This clever idea
Yellow is the color this summer
This outdoor living tour
Such a cute DIY
And if you can only buy one top this summer? This is the one I wore the other day that I got a compliment on from almost everyone I met.
And one more for the road
21 of my favorite blue and white finds (with a little fashion thrown in)
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post