Random thoughts on a rainy wanting to be sunny Saturday morning:
1. We have our class reunion tonight.
I am one part excited and one part nervous and one part aqua net. I’ll let you know if I survived later.
2. Another episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube Channel. I have so many fun finds to share including the cutest pillow and a fun bronzer for summer.
You can see it here.
3. Remember that herb garden we planted about 10 posts ago? It is my new favorite thing. I use the mint in drinks and the rosemary and the sage and the basil for cooking. Fresh herbs taste SO MUCH better.
4. It was a fun week on the blog we discussed kitchen organizing and what to do with all those throws stacked up in your living room and my favorite white paint colors and 21 things your living room needs for summer.
5. And I cannot thank you enough for all the healthy snack recommendations in the comments on this post.
Week one of maintenance was AWESOME thanks to all of you.
Want some fun ideas for summer?
I GOT YOU.
This peony wreath.
Don’t they look real?
Do you have a door laying around?
This is the post for you.
Here’s how to make a desk out of it.
These baked sweet potato fries.
Don’t they look yummy?
See the recipe here.
These are great tips on painting furniture.
Here’s how to paint furniture the right way.
You can see all the tips here.
In random news:
This avocado slaw recipe
This idea to make a fence look so much cuter
These are the best apps for road tripping
These paper pansies
This beautiful furniture makeover
We are headed to Waco this weekend and I can’t wait to see this.
And one more for the road
I posted about these recently, but every time I drive into the driveway they make me so happy.
PS Here’s hoping the reunion goes well. Fingers crossed.