Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny Memorial Day weekend Saturday:
1. Can you tell me your favorite healthy low-calorie snack you can buy for on-the-go?
I’m at goal for my weight loss and I’m trying out a new eating plan and I need help. 🙂
3. We dropped three of our four children off at camp this week.
4. It was a good week on the blog this week.
5. I rewatched North and South (the mini-series) this week on PBS. If you like British historical dramas, it’s a good one.
6. I just ordered these pillows off Amazon. They have the cutest texture and they are so affordable.
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us this week.
This amazing tablescape.
I love everything she creates, but this was one of my favorites.
Look at these amazing peanut butter and jelly oatmeal cups.
And each one only has 134 calories.
You can see the recipe here.
The CUTEST ideas for this weekend (and for the Fourth).
Wait until you see the rest of the table (and the cutest charcuterie basket).
This amazing porch.
And these porch decorating ideas.
In random news:
This Swedish home tour of a converted railway station
These furniture makeovers
This clever designer tip
This simple napkin hack
This breakfast parfait
These 20 beach reads
If you are looking to save time on cleaning? I think it’s all about prioritizing.
Here are the cleaning tasks you shouldn’t skip.
And one more for the road
Looking for a super simple recipe you can make ahead for this weekend (and the Fourth)?
Happy Memorial Day to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.