Random thoughts on a cloudy sleepy Saturday morning:
1. Yesterday was high school graduation. Two tiny little blonde-haired girls in high heels with smiles on their faces and Baylor on their graduation caps walked across the stage.
I’m still recovering.
2. I am one pound and six ounces away from losing my goal of 100 pounds.
The hard part comes. Keeping it off. Yikes. Just between us? I’m so nervous. I’m thinking about transitioning from the program I’m doing to count macros as part of maintaining a healthy weight. Has anyone else tried it?
3. I’m sharing another edition of What I Bought Wednesday on my YouTube Channel. You can see it here. It’s all the things that I found and bought this week including the cutest travel steamer and these amazing faux ficus branches that look so real.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We took a video tour of my home and I showed you my top 10 closet organizing finds and we discussed the party that almost wasn’t and got excited about these cute fashion finds.
5. Has anyone played pickleball? The outfits are SO CUTE. I feel like I need to make it my thing.
Here is all the amazing stuff I found for us this week.
It was an amazing one.
I love a simple update.
And here’s one of the cutest ones. This is the before.
She made a simple update and it made such a difference.
See the after here.
I love this idea.
She found vintage stamps for invitations.
And she shows you how to find them here.
I couldn’t even believe this DIY.
These are peonies that aren’t real.
Don’t they look amazing?
You know I’m all about flea market finds.
Here are seven never to pass up.
And in random news:
I’ve been waiting for this after
These pale pink nail polishes
The best period drama mini-series
This incredible modern farmhouse
These banana nut muffins
These five-minute floral arrangements
How to press flowers
This Memorial Day idea
This tulip cake
This is the CUTEST idea
How to spray paint wicker furniture
I’ve been looking for flowers that look real.
And one more for the road
Have you ever painted brick?
It’s such an affordable makeover idea.
See all my tips and time-savers here.
31 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email