Random thoughts on a brilliantly sunny yard saling Saturday:
1. The twins had senior prom last night. It all seems surreal. I remember when I carried them upstairs in this house on my hip and now they are walking down in prom dresses.
My eyes are spilling over.
2. Another episode of What I Bought Wednesday is live. You can see it here. I’ve already gotten 37 comments about how great the mascara is.
3. We are in the middle of graduation party get-ready right now. There are balloons and cookies and a cake and yummy food and a coffee truck all showing up at the house in the next 24 hours.
Yikes and Let’s go all at the same time.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We took a tour of a vintage farmhouse and decorated with paper and organized the bathroom and came up with the VERY BEST economical idea for those metal columns.
5. Are you watching Atlantic Crossing on Masterpiece? It is so good. I also am all about World on Fire, too if you haven’t seen it yet.
6. Do you think skinny jeans are out? Here’s a giant opinion on the matter.
Are you ready?
I have the BEST STUFF to share this week.
This beautiful garden before and after.
Wait until you see the before–it’s such a beautiful transformation.
These DIY clay beads.
I have extra clay upstairs and I’ve been trying to figure out what to make with it.
How to make a builder-grade home look custom.
These are the best tips.
This english cottage style garden shed and garden.
It is the CUTEST.
And in random news:
This pantry (the skirt is so cute)
This pretty color palette
This easy organizing idea
Are you overwhelmed? I thought this was such good advice.
And one more for the road
These sweet girls are my heart.
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post