Random thoughts on a chilly April Saturday morning:
1. I feel like a new person. I WENT YARD SALING THIS MORNING.
I know, right?
Yard saling. Where you leave the house with $20 and come home with baskets and a vintage plant holder and vintage books and the cutest white platter. I’m going to share everything over on Facebook live this morning.
2. If you missed this week’s episode of “What I Bought Wednesday,” no worries.
3. For everyone who hasn’t tried the under $5 mascara yet?
My mother ordered it and told me it was amazing.
5. Do any of you have an air fryer? I’m sharing a brussel sprout recipe that looks SO GOOD, but I don’t have one and I’m wondering if it’s worth it?
6. The squirrels are eating our herb garden. Has anyone else had this problem? We are thinking about trying to create tops out of chicken wire.
I have SO MANY cute things to share with you this week.
I have a new blog for us.
This one does NOT disappoint.
This post inspired me.
I think I’m going to put a dinner together on my front porch.
This blue and white table.
I love all the details and that blue glassware?
And I found the perfect summer post.
Here’s how to make your own waffle cones three different ways.
How to found here.
And in random news:
This beautiful porch
How to paint vinyl
This house tour (I need the table in the entryway)
This easy wreath DIY
How to make sea glass vases (cute summer project)
This sweet story
If you are on a budget? Here are 7 home decorating ideas you can use in your home without spending a dime.
And one more for the road
This blue and white pom pom pillow.
Happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.