Random thoughts on a sunny Saturday baseball morning:
1. We are going to watch my nephew play baseball today and I’m so excited. Even though life goes on after this dirt, I’ve missed it.
2. I started a new mini-show every Wednesday at noon on Facebook called “What I Bought Wednesdays.” It’s all the fun things I’ve found over the past week. It’s a little random, but isn’t that true of all good finds?
You can see it here.
3. We went prom dress shopping for the twins and found two beautiful dresses that a mother could be proud of.
4. Have you ever tried washing your hair less? I’ve trained my hair to go almost a week now and it feels AMAZING.
5. It was an awesome week on the blog. We talked about the best outdoor rugs and discussed how to decorate a big blank wall and 17 outdoor projects you can finish in a weekend and how to decorate with vintage books.
6. Has anyone watched The Restaurant yet on Amazon Prime? I think it has sub-titles—but someone recommended it to me as the next Downton Abbey.
So many fun finds this week.
If you’ve ever wanted to grow tomatoes?
This is the post for you.
And you can see how she made these beautiful tomato cages here.
Looking for backyard gardening tips.
Loved all of these (especially the lavender).
You can see them here.
So many beautiful spring decorating tips.
Love this table and so many more.
And I love this sink and this bathroom.
It’s a vintage trough sink that she installed.
See the how-to here.
And in random news:
These kitchens (and tons of other inspiration)
This clever DIY for a home theater
These dinner party playlists
This incredible before and after
This beautiful laundry room makeover
This beautiful Swedish house (it used to be a schoolhouse)
This unique birdhouse
This beautiful sustainable garden
These zucchini pancakes
This made me cry (be sure and read until the end)
And one day when everything opens up and I get brave enough to get on an airplane and flew across an ocean?
I’m going here.
And one more for the road
I can’t thank y’all enough for all the kind e-mails I got about my zucchini bread.
Here’s the BEST cookie recipe for summer.
And the best part?
They FREEZE amazingly. 🙂
25 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email