Random thoughts on a chilly spring Saturday morning:
1. Just in case I hadn’t mentioned it before? BAYLOR IS IN THE FINAL FOUR. The game is today and we’ll be watching on the edge of our seats.
2. I found the BEST solution for nails that need to dry in 60 seconds. It’s from OPI and you drip it onto your nails and they dry to the touch almost immediately. I’ve been using it for two weeks and I’M A BELIEVER.
3. I went live on Facebook yesterday and shared some other fun finds, including a primer for your mascara and fun Mother’s Day gift ideas. You can have coffee with me and see it here.
(total aside: apparently I’m a beauty blogger now. LOL.)
4. It was an AMAZING week on the blog. We discussed 17 home projects you can finish in a weekend and how to decorate a hutch and this incredible zucchini bread recipe from my mother.
(total aside #2: over 75 of you bought the pants. I can’t WAIT to hear how much you loved them.)
5. I just heard something crawling around in my attic as I’m typing this.
Here are some fun links for you while we try and figure out what is going on in our wildlife refuge upstairs.
Isn’t this the cutest wreath you’ve ever seen?
And she DIY’d it.
These are the cutest Easter decorating ideas.
Love this floral arrangement in a head of cabbage.
See this and 14 other Easter ideas here.
Here are five recipes you can make for Easter.
And they are gluten-free.
This is such a cute craft.
She made this apron from a tea towel.
And in random news:
This is literally brilliant
These closet organizing ideas
This made me smile
This Easter cake
This design inspiration
This art room makeover
This pretty table
And I just found my new DIY idea for next week and putting my own spin on it.
I’m making this.
And one more for the road:
This obelisk is one of my most pinned projects from last year.