Random thoughts on a sunny, slightly chilly Saturday morning:
1. Are you watching basketball now? We are hooked. All those years of living in Kentucky and we are a basketball family. I have two brackets and I picked everything that started with Texas.
So far, so good.
2. I know I’ve recommended this before, but y’all.
Nothing can compare to this mascara.
And it’s under $5.
3. Also, I found the solution to television cords that hang on the wall. We had an Apple TV that I couldn’t figure out where to put once the television was on the wall.
5. I have the best tip if you paint your nails at home. Make sure to wrap the polish (and the top coat) over the top of the nails to prevent chipping.
6. We have supper club tonight and I have the CUTEST dress to wear from this company that’s having an amazing sale right now. And that reminds me. I’ve gotten tons of requests for where I’m clothes shopping now that I’ve lost the weight. Does that seem like something y’all might be interested in? Let me know.
I have the best round-up to show you.
This living room.
I love her entire home.
You can see it here.
Have you ever heard of bread art before?
But I’M HOOKED.
Love this idea for a vintage mirror.
Good thing I have a few.
All the details on this room and neutral decorating found here.
And in random news:
I loved this book
This neighborhood tour
This Swedish villa (wait until you see the staircase)
This craft room tour
These looked yummy
This carrot wreath
I’m pinning this
This spring tablescape
This paper flower wreath
This banana bread
And this house never disappoints.
And one more for the road.
Happy random Saturday to you
(disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post)