Random thoughts on a tree-blooming Saturday morning:
1. As part of the whole weight loss journey, I’m on the hunt for clothes stores that are a little out of the ordinary. I just found a new one. It’s based in Britain (and you know how much I love anything English), but there’s an American website, too. It’s called Joules.
Have you ever heard of it?
I shared a couple of tops I bought there in Instagram stories.
And today I just saw that they are having their giant sale.
2. What are your thoughts on headbands? Is there an age cut-off?
I tried it.
And I felt 12.
3. Thank you for all the self-tanner recommendations after this happened.
You were SO RIGHT about the Jergen’s. I’ve been using it and it really works.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I shared some of my favorite rugs and the BEST yard sale find and we talked about yard sales and all the things that are on our lists.
5. Can I tell you how much I love CTL Z? It just makes life better.
I have the CUTEST stuff to share this week.
This DIY cabinet.
She made it from an old window.
You can see the entire project here.
This bunny makeover.
Isn’t it the cutest?
And these Easter brunch recipe ideas.
It all sounds so yummy.
And the peony pictures on this post ARE AMAZING.
If you are all about peonies?
And in random news:
This bathroom (wait until you see the tile floor)
This summer cottage
This is where I want to travel
This DIY upholstery idea
This cute spring pot DIY
WAIT UNTIL you see the tulip installation.
And one (okay maybe two) more for the road
And some of my best peony blooming up tips.
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used on this post.