Random thoughts on a beautifully sunny March morning:
1. I was on the sweetest podcast this week called The Hop. You can see the entire interview here.
2. I will also be over on my Facebook going live today at 1:00 pm CST sharing how to make the cutest spring pots if you’d like to join in the crafting fun.
3. We’ve been saving our pennies to build a workshop/studio/office for Thistlewood in the backyard. Hopefully we’ll be starting work on it in the next couple of months. I can’t wait to show you all the behind-the-scenes.
4. It was a fun week on the blog. We talked about these 25 tips to make your life easier and my favorite rugs (most of them are under $150 for an 8′ x 10′) and this easy no-bake recipe and why you should never, ever, ever do this.
5. Here’s to all the sunshine. This week I’m going to be working on a fun, furniture makeover, getting the back porch ready for spring and making one of my mother’s favorite recipes.
Let’s see all the amazingness I found.
You won’t want to miss a single thing.
These beautiful vintage pots.
Don’t they look old? They aren’t.
Here’s another DIY pot idea.
And she shows you how to make the topiaries, too.
This adorable idea for an Easter table.
Look at the appetizer pots.
I’m researching plants right now.
Have you ever heard of Dahlias?
They are SO PRETTY.
Here’s the most comprehensive guide I’ve found that tells you all you ever wanted to know and more.
And in random news this week:
This house whisperer
I’ve always wanted to do this
This beautiful house tour
These unique Easter eggs
This amazing life lesson
So many cottage decorating ideas
What about this design trend?
This inspired me so much today.
She took one room and decorated it five ways.
And one more for the road
How to make a DIY topiary.