Random thoughts on a cold and chilly almost March morning:
1. My husband’s birthday gift to me? He downloaded all of my pictures onto an external hard drive. I have no idea what an external hard drive is. I have no idea how to work it.
All I know is that it’s holding thousands and thousands of pictures in its hot little hands.
2. My friend gave me the most AMAZING lotion bar that she made for me for my birthday, too. Have you ever used a lotion bar before? It looks like soap, but it’s lotion.
My skin feels like it’s 20.
3. I just changed my perfume. Have you ever smelled Kai?
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I LOVE IT. My favorite thing is that you can smell it even after you spray it. Most perfumes you spray on and you can’t smell the scent any more. But I can smell it for hours after I put it on.
And it just makes you feel pretty.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We shared all the tips for making your tulips last for weeks and discussed the best before and after and I showed you how to make a duvet cover from a sheet and tips for putting on a duvet cover, too.
5. I’m so excited to get to watch my nephew play in the championship basketball game this afternoon and then we have supper club tonight.
Need a little inspiration on a chilly morning?
I can’t WAIT for summer.
Especially for our summer garden.
So excited to follow along with these gardening plans.
This french baguette recipe.
Look at how delicious those look.
See the recipe here.
This Saint Patrick’s Day tablescape created on a budget.
See that clover topiary?
You can see how she made it here.
And this beautiful FREE printable.
It’s so pretty for spring.
And in random news:
These beautiful words of encouragement
This summer cottage
This looks perfect for a cold day
11 ways to uncomplicate your life
These 25 tips from top designers
The perfect flowers for a cutting garden
This FREE pretty spring printable
These tips for layering light
This blueberry cake looks delicious
I’m SO EXCITED about this! Such a fun concept and I can’t wait to talk.
And one more for the road:
Because I’m feeling all sentimental and mushy today.
I’ll leave you with this story.
Happy Random Saturday To You
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post.
31 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email