Random thoughts on a melting Saturday morning:
1. In amazing weather news, the snow is meeeellllllttttttting. I never thought I’d be so happy to see snow show up.
And even happier to see it leave.
2. I found the MOST AMAZING mascara. It works so well and doesn’t clump and has over 120,000 reviews and it stays on and the best part?
It’s under $5.
You can find it at most stores or if you don’t want to get out in the snow you can order it here.
3. I am all about Ben Rector. Do you ever listen to him? Just listen to this love song.
Doesn’t that make your day a little brighter?
4. This week on the blog we discussed painting brick and how it has held up and things from my house that I love that are on sale and this fun bedroom refresh with some budget friendly decorating ideas.
5. And what do you think about adding a big round skirted table in the bay window of this room?
I’m thinking yes? Blue and white with stacks of books and a rounder lamp?
Decorating minds want to know.
Let’s see all the amazing, incredible AWESOME stuff I found for us this week.
Doughnuts in an air fryer.
This recipe is reimagined to be gluten free and yummy.
How to layer your bed linens.
Great advice for what to put where.
This pretty office chair slipcover.
In my favorite colors.
See the DIY here.
This is such a simple pretty idea for a spring centerpiece.
And it will last for months.
See the DIY here.
And in random news:
This tulip cupcake
This clever idea
This before and after
What is your love language?
This amazing house tour
When less is more
This creative DIY
And one more for the road
Did you know you can shop it here?
AND I CAN’T WAIT until next week!
I have SO MANY fun things I’ve been working on while we’ve been snowed it.
See you then!