Random thoughts on a cold, wintery almost February morning:
1. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for my mastermind group. I know, right? Yikes. Only ONE MORE DAY and then it closes for six months. I know I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. It is THE MOST AMAZING group of women who are funny and incredible and generous and we would LOVE for you to join us.
If you want to learn more you can click here.
If you want to sign up you can click here.
2. We stayed up so late last night playing Catan. Zack started us on the game and we are hooked.
3. Do you use eyelash primer before you put on mascara? I just started doing it and it’s a game-changer.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We discussed organizing small office spaces with the cutest DIY and talked about these fun Valentine crafts and the gift my mother made for me for Christmas.
5. Does anyone else wish spring was here? This is the time of year where I look outside and wish I saw flowers and sunshine.
Good thing it’s just around the corner.
Let’s see all the fun stuff I found for us this week.
Buckle up buttercup.
These heart cookies.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day.
How to style an open cabinet.
Such a simple change can make such a difference.
This adorable placemat idea.
I wish I would have thought of this.
You can see the DIY here.
And these Valentine tea towel.
This DIY is the best idea.
And in random news:
These European farmhouses
This is such a cute idea
This amazing advice
This sweet free printable
These DIY napkin rings
This cute napkin fold
This is so helpful
This DIY topiary
In the spirit of no clutter, here are 30 things that make your house look cluttered.
And one more for the road
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day.
Here’s are a few of my favorite love stories: