Random thoughts on a wintery new year’s morning:
1. I loved the response to the post yesterday. I think I’m going to make it an annual tradition. It takes a village to write this blog.
2. How did you spend your New Year’s day? I organized my closet and watched football and played games and ate chicken and broccoli.
3. I’m opening up my mastermind again at the end of the month. If you want to grow your blog (or even just start one), I’d love to have you join me. You can sign up for the waitlist here.
4. Have you ever played the game Catan before? Zack brought it home and we LOVE IT. We are officially addicted to it. There is so much strategy and so many ways to buy wheat and turn it into cities and get longest road and end up ruling the country.
5. It was a fun week on the blog. I shared my top 10 reader’s favorite posts of the year and put together the top 10 best-selling home decor items of the year and my favorite organizing tips and the best DIY projects of 2020. It’s been a great year.
Let’s see what’s been going on around the web.
Here’s a hint.
Tons of organizing and fresh starts.
Need to organize your garden?
Here’s a fun post on how to build your own recycling and garden center.
See the DIY here.
This is such a fun idea for winter.
Simple tips to tint clear glass.
See the DIY here.
Looking to organize your pantry?
Here are these cute free pantry labels.
And tons of organizing tips, too.
And this post is genius.
Here’s how to put away your Christmas decor with next year in mind.
And in random news:
These homemade soup noodles
This book club book
This amazing conservatory
How to make dutch oven sourdough bread
It’s never too late
Take care of yourself in 2021. You are the only you that you’ve got.
One more for the road:
If you’ve ever thought about starting a blog (or making money online), here are a few ways I can help.
1. I have a monthly coaching group that’s super affordable (and so much fun). It opens at the end of the month and you can sign up for the waitlist here.
2. I also offer one-on-one coaching (I’ve done over 900 of these and I LOVE THEM). You can see more about that here.
3. I’ve written a few posts that might help, too.
4. If you ever have any questions, just know that I’m an e-mail away!
YOU GOT THIS!