credit: Kenna Lynn Photography
Random thoughts on a morning full of post-Christmas haze:
1. Sending all the Christmas wishes and joy from our house to yours this weekend.
2. My favorite thing about this Christmas? It was full of rest and joy and books.
I never knew I needed rest so much until I met 2020.
3. I love all the bed-making advice from last week’s post. You all represented. And now? Can I ask you for an advice favor? I’m putting together wise words to kick off 2021.
Can you give me your best advice you would give me over coffee in the comments?
I’m going to compile it into a post for all of us (and I’ll give you credit).
4. I need to share some of the fun tech gadgets that my kids got me for Christmas. For example, my oldest son got me a mouse pad that saves your wrist. And of course, I need to share the handmade family Christmas presents.
More on all this when I’ve recovered from the holidays.
5. Did you all watch Bridgerton last night on Netflix? It’s on my list.
Let’s see all the amazing things I found for us from around the web (including lots of recipes).
These simple ideas for decorating for New Year’s Eve.
I love the idea of repurposing Christmas garland.
See that and seven other ideas here.
If you are taking the week of next week and you’re looking for something to do?
Here are nine craft ideas to try.
Nice to meet you.
If you are looking for something for breakfast, these pecan sticky buns look so yummy.
See the recipe here.
And this cranberry fizz “mocktail.”
It’s the perfect addition to New Year’s Eve.
And in random news:
These yummy scones
This fun tutorial
These chocolate mint cookies
These journal prompts
This is perfect for breakfast
These DIY room sprays
These german sour cream twists
I love these healthy food trends and I’m going to work on number two in 2021.
And one more for the road
This is the perfect craft to take you from now to Valentine’s Day.
See the how-to-here.
May your week be merry and bright and….