Random thoughts on a chilly November that’s about to turn into December morning:
1. How was your Thanksgiving? I cooked a turkey in a turkey roaster (mostly to free up space in my oven) and my life has been forever Thanksgiving changed.
2. Did you see that there weren’t many lines for Black Friday? Most people just stayed home and shopped online (KariAnne I’m looking at you). Did you go out? Were there crowds?
3. We are adding greenery to the outside of the house this morning. I added pointsettias in giant urns and these giant Ho Ho Ho pillows on the front porch. Pictures coming to the blog soon.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. The twins shared their gift guide and I shared my favorite things that are on sale this weekend and we talked about the 12 Days of Christmas and how to decorate a table with them.
5. Have you watched the latest season of The Crown? I have it on my list, but I haven’t gotten to it yet.
6. I’m drinking coffee from a Santa mug. Life is amazing.
It’s Thistlekeeping the Christmas edition.
This beautiful Christmas wreath.
These colors are so pretty together.
This beautiful flocked Christmas tree.
I love the cranberry with the white.
These are bookmark gift toppers.
Isn’t that the cutest idea?
And these adorable plaid trees.
Simple idea you can make in minutes.
You can see the DIY idea here.
And in random news:
This idea for leftover greens
Three choices that you can make today to make your life better
These are so cute
These designer holiday mantels
These DIY glitter snowflakes
This clever wall art idea
I might make these for the family gift exchange (shhhhh)
One more for the road.
I’ll end with a story.
In a weekend full of shopping and eating and decorating, sometimes you just need to slow down with a story.
If you ever wondered where it all began?