Random thoughts on an overcast, potentially rainy almost-Thanksgiving November morning:
1. I went in to wake one of the twins up this week and Buddy was fast asleep on her bed. I wanted to capture that picture in my heart forever.
2. Please tell me you are watching the Hallmark movie marathon, too. If you are please list your favorites (or just the plot) in the comments. I don’t want to miss any of the good ones. A Royal Christmas is one of my favorites.
3. I’m so proud of myself. We ordered the turkey ahead of time and I have the entire menu planned out (with test recipes) for Thanksgiving.
This is a first.
5. If you’ve been following along on Instagram and Facebook, I’ve been sharing my outfits of the day. It’s a way to keep me accountable and keep me on the weight loss journey.
And just between us—it gives me a reason to get up and get dressed.
I just shared the CUTEST reindeer sweater that’s only $16.99 this weekend.
6. I’m drinking coffee out of a Santa mug. Life is great.
Here are my favorite links from around the planet.
This table display is THE CUTEST.
Y’all. The snowflakes are nutcrackers.
This beautiful, colorful Christmas tree makes me so happy.
And the disco ball.
See the entire tree (and those yarn wrapped presents) here.
Isn’t this the cutest ornament?
It’s an easy DIY.
And it wouldn’t be fair to Thanksgiving if I didn’t find a few last-minute ideas for you.
This post is full of them.
And in random news this week:
This is perfect for Thanksgiving
These amazing Christmas towns
I think I want to try this
These are the CUTEST
These DIY mini pine trees
Take a tour of what winter looks like at Magnolia Market.
One more for the road
And as I was getting ready for Thanksgiving and all that cooking.
I couldn’t help but remember this story.
It makes me laugh out loud every time (and I recorded an audio version for you, too).