Random thoughts on a sunny chilly Saturday morning in November:
1. I went yardsaling yesterday and found the cutest vintage seed packet holder. Have you ever bought something from a yard sale that you had no idea what you were going to do with it? And then? You brought it home and found the PERFECT place and the PERFECT idea for it?
2. Today over in my November crafting group we are making a buffalo check wreath. Just the ribbon alone makes me smile.
3. When you are starting to decorate for Christmas? Everything goes up in our house starting Monday.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I’m in the middle of the “12 Days of Getting Ready for Christmas” series. We talked about repurposing last year’s Christmas decor and ideas for freeze-ahead desserts and a creative handmade gift idea and what to stock your pantry with for the holidays.
I’m sharing 20 of the CUTEST personalized gift ideas.
5. Have you watched any Christmas movies yet? Today after crafting we are having a movie marathon. Hallmark on repeat.
Let’s see all the amazing stuff I found for us this week from around the web.
This amazing DIY cornhusk wreath.
I’ve never made a cornhusk wreath before, but it looks easy.
See the DIY here.
These DIY ornaments.
She has tons of other budget Christmas ideas.
This is such a great post.
It walks you through how to decorate a tree step by step.
You can see the how-to here.
I love shopping the yard for Thanksgiving decorations.
Here’s a fun post on using natural decor to decorate the table.
And in random news:
These mini DIY Christmas trees
This comparison shop
The CUTEST village made from birdhouses. You can see the entire Christmas town here.
And one more for the road.
Take a tour of one of my favorite Christmas houses of all time.