Random thoughts on a football Saturday morning:
1. Can we talk about these pumpkins? I made them from frozen rolls 6 years ago and they’ve been pinned to the moon and back. If you are looking for something cute and fun and easy to make for fall or any holidays with turkey?
Here’s the recipe.
2. My son came home from college to surprise the twins for their birthday and in his spare time built a wood sectional bench for our back yard. We have to paint it black today and then I’ll show it to you next week.
3. Does anyone have any teeth whitening ideas that actually work? I keep ordering stuff that DOES NOT WORK and I’m a little whitening frustrated right now.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about 7 simple fall crafts you can make in an hour and took a fall tour of the house and I showed how you can decorate your fall table with things you already have at your home.
5. Did you see that the banana clip was back?
I know, right?
THE BANANA CLIP.
All is officially right with the world.
Let’s see all the ideas and inspiration from this week.
Love this fall mantel.
That color. That pumpkin. Those drawers on the bottom of the built-in.
You can see the entire space with all the details here.
This beautiful fall tour.
Can you tell I’m all about darker built-ins right now?
You can take the tour here.
This coastal fall tablescape.
Wait until you see what she put on the plates. I need to make these.
And this fall wreath recipe.
I never thought of a recipe for a wreath before.
And in random news this week:
This cute DIY farmhouse cloche
This sweet idea
These dark cabinets
This hydrangea tip
This amazing garden
How to have fluffier towels
In case you have a little extra time set aside this fall for reading? Here are 10 books to read over and over again.
And one more for the road.
This DIY stitched tray.