Random thoughts on a beautiful sunny Saturday morning:
1. In the exciting news department? Remember the whole no-sugar thing I’ve been on? I LOST SIXTEEN POUNDS.
16 wonderful, amazing, glorious gone-forever-pounds.
2. And in the spirit of saying goodbye to 16 pounds, I had to share these leggings.
They have TUMMY control and the leggings come in a zillion colors and they hold their shape through multiple washes and they have over 10,000 reviews on Amazon.
3. Yesterday I turned on the music in the house and lit candles and opened up the windows and DANCED.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. I showed you my fall front porch and we made buffalo check pumpkins with supplies we already had around the house and we discussed decorating for fall with what we already have and I shared a story and my kitchen with all its fall finery.
5. I helped a friend pick out paint colors for her entire home and I found a new neutral for all of us.
Are you ready?
If you are looking for a good white paint color? Try Oyster White SW 7637.
Let’s see what inspiration I found for us this week.
Look at these fun mason jars.
I told you this week I was all about buffalo check.
See the DIY for these and 12 other projects that cost less than lunch.
LOVED this post about drying hydrangeas.
I have a method that I use, but the post shows three different methods.
You can see them all here.
Wait until you see this house tour in Vermont.
It’s full of beautiful rooms and inspirational ideas.
And this y’all?
This is a drop cloth runner.
You can see the entire DIY here.
And in other random news:
How to clean stinky furniture
This beautiful island cottage (those window sconces)
This creative fall DIY
This Scandinavian home tour (the bathroom, y’all)
I need to find these for fall
This foraged fall mantel
I’m going to try this healthy recipe
I’ve never made this in a slow cooker before
Every year I think they can’t top themselves.
One more for the road.
These DIY sweater vases.