Random thoughts on a beautiful sunny Saturday morning:
1. I can’t believe it’s August. My kids are going back to school in two weeks, but we are starting online initially.
I hope we have high school football.
Fingers crossed for Friday Night Lights.
2. We finished the fence project in the backyard and I can’t wait to show it to you. Now we are working on planter boxes with light poles to add light to the back yard.
3. I’m watching the best series right now on Netflix. It’s called Gran Hotel. It’s a period drama with Spanish subtitles and mystery and romance and I feel like I should stop writing this blog post and go and watch another episode.
I’m trying to pace myself, but it is SO good.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. There’s the most amazing vacuum giveaway going on right now and an incredible door makeover and wait until you see what I found at an estate sale.
5. I’m working on fall crafts right now. Is there anything you’d like to make together?
6. And I just accidentally tweezed a hole in the middle of my eyebrow.
There are days when I am amazing. And days when I’m SO CLOSE.
Let’s see all the incredible stuff I found for us this week.
This amazing beach house tour.
Wait until you see the before.
Take the tour here.
I wasn’t even thinking about Christmas.
Until I saw this pretty home tour.
Somewhere along the way I fell off the copper bandwagon.
I’m back on and decorating with copper decorating tips like these.
Have you ever heard of a waffle charcuterie board before?
It’s the perfect way to start your day.
See the how-to here.
In random news this week:
This amazing DIY
The perfect summer pie crust
These small kitchen ideas
This DIY fluted dresser
This glamping camper
17 habits that will change your life
You know I love historic homes. There is so much to learn from them.
These lessons learned from older homes
And one more for the road
If you are new here, I just wanted to share one of my favorite books that I’ve ever written.
It’s all about finding your style.
And in AMAZING NEWS?
IT’S ON SALE TODAY FOR $5.95.