Random thoughts on a cloudy, movie-watching, book-reading Saturday:
1. I am literally about to cry with happiness. I cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH for all of the encouragement and sign-ups and new members we have in the new Thistlewood Mastermind Community. I was just over in the group and there was so much kindness and joy and people lifting each other’s blogs and businesses up.
The community is still open for five more days and then it closes for six months.
2. Did anyone listen to Taylor Swift’s new album yet? It’s really good. Each of her albums has it’s own personality and this one sounds more like folk music.
3. I am all about rattan earrings lately. They are so summery and so light and easy to wear. I’ve found them on Amazon, but let me know if you’ve seen them anywhere else. I want to get one more pair.
4. It was an amazing week on the blog. We talked about how to layer bedding and where you can get it and I discovered that I sound just like my mother and we discussed how to make money from a blog and how to mix patterns with blue and white.
5. Did anyone see that a new Top Gun is coming out? And Tom Cruise is going to be in the movie again. I CAN’T WAIT.
6. It was in the high 90’s here this week and we need someone to do a rain dance and bring some precipitation. How’s the weather where you are?
Let’s see all the amazing things I found from around the web this week.
Look at this beautiful summer backyard.
It’s part of an amazing summer home tour.
See the rest here.
Nothing makes me happier than shopping estate sales.
We have amazing ones here in Texas.
And after you find them?
What do you do with all those vintage finds?
There is such joy in a clean sink.
Do you have cleaning routines?
And in random news this week:
This creative DIY
This is the SWEETEST
These furniture flips (seriously this made me want to head to the thrift store)
Six ways to style a t-shirt dress
These tiny animal sculptures
This no-bake cheesecake
This before and after
Looking to start a cutting garden?
This pretty bedroom
This planner makes 2021 look amazing
If you have a month and you have a mantel this is the post for you.
And in the spirit of Christmas in July?
Here’s one of my favorite rooms from Christmas 2019.
And in other Christmas news.
My brother and my husband were thinking about making these to sell for Christmas this year.
Give me your Christmas tree opinion. 🙂
happy random Saturday to you