Random thoughts on a trying to be sunny Saturday morning:
1. Y’all. Y’all. Y’ALL. It has been a week. A WEEK. Someone pointed out that it started with a full moon and ended with Friday the 13th.
If your heart is overwhelmed like mine…
…I wrote this just for you.
2. The twins and I went to see I Still Believe yesterday. Have you seen Steel Magnolias? Did you cry? On the cry scale this movie is right about at Steel Magnolia level.
It’s SO GOOD.
But bring tissues.
3. This week my mother hosted craft day with all the littles. The twins helped them make bunnies out of tootsie pops.
I’m so happy I live in a world of Easter crafts made out of candy.
4. It’s been storming here, but I looked outside my window this morning and the trees are leafing out.
I looked at those leaves and hope filled me up and bubbled out.
A new season is starting.
5. It was a fun week on the blog. We talked about falling in love with an angry lemon and outdoor decorating products that work inside, too and discussed painting our plywood floors and shared our hearts together.
Let’s see what I fun ideas and inspiration I found for you this week.
These simple Easter centerpiece ideas.
I love this clever idea for a vase.
We are spring cleaning here next week starting with our closets.
I love this closet clean-out cheat sheet.
You can download it for free here.
Have you ever made macarons before?
Here’s the best macaron recipe.
You can see it here.
And hello Easter.
I’m looking at you.
In random news this week:
This bathroom is amazing
These ceilings (number 4 was my favorite)
New decorating ideas for this
This sugar cookie recipe
This Alabama home tour
I’m so excited to follow along on this journey
It’s a long read—but FULL of so much inspiration and so worth it.
You might need refreshment.
And one more for the road
So many of us are shopping online now. Did you know everything in this room that I didn’t make or thrift shop for…
…I ordered online?
Here are some of my best tried and true tips for ordering furniture online.
And I just uploaded some of my favorite new home decor pieces into my shop here.
happy random Saturday to you