Random thoughts on a chilly, cloudy Saturday morning:
1. Aren’t friends the best? I just got off the phone with Courtney who is literally one of my favorite people on the planet. We laughed until coffee almost came out of my nose and talked about our families and growing our brands and dreaming big and we have some amazing projects we are working on together.
Details to come.
2. My littlest, Whitney, just boarded a plane for Costa Rica to go on a mission trip. It was so hard to watch her go, but I’m so proud of her because she’s doing what she loves and sharing her heart with others.
3. Can you please tell me your favorite new nail polish? I’m heading out in a hot minute for the first pedicure of the season and I can’t decide? Have you seen OPI’s Do You Take Lei Away?
Or maybe a good Purple?
Or a good Red?
Or a good Fuschia?
O maybe just Polka dots?
4. And why we are on opinions—please tell me you love these shoes as much as I do. They are like a tennis shoe with attitude and I’m ordering them as soon as I finish this post.
5. It was an amazing week on the blog. We tour a spring tour with 12 easy and simple decorating ideas and discussed pillow combinations and DIY’d a wood bead garland with a heart and the twins released their latest book. Next week on the blog? I’m working on the prettiest outdoor space and we have an Easter craft and so much more.
Let’s see what ideas and inspiration I found from around the web.
If you’ve ever wondered if faux flowers can look real?
This is the post for you.
Here’s how to style faux flowers.
And this simple vase project inspired by Anthropologie.
DIY painted vases.
You know I love a good DIY flower.
Guess what this flower is made from? Cupcake liners.
See the DIY here.
If you have a blank wall and are looking for ideas?
Here are 20 of them.
See all the creative wall decor ideas here.
And in random news this week:
This fun wall art
These words of wisdom
Have you seen this series
Where to find printable art
These decorating ideas
This simple DIY project
This layered mantel
This flower pillow
These are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day
I literally cannot even with how beautiful it is.
And one more for the road
Looking for an easy spring project?
These DIY spring pots are so simple to make.
16 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email