Random thoughts on a rainy Saturday morning:
1. I cannot thank you enough for all the opinions yesterday. I read each and every one and you all are the BEST. You are so helpful and insightful and help me think of things I never thought of and give me new perspective to look at things from a fresh perspective.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I can’t wait to show you the room when it’s finished.
2. We have a handful of tickets left for the Waco Retreat. I would love to have you join us.
You can read all about it here.
3. I’m writing a decorating column for American Farmhouse Style Magazine. The first column is in the issue that’s on stands now. You can see the magazine here and look for it at a newsstand near you. They also did the nicest feature on my last book, But Where Do I Put the Couch.
4. It was an amazing week here on the blog. I asked for opinions on this room and shared the cutest winter to spring wreath and I shared five Valentine’s projects and we discussed my top 10 best cleaning tips for the home.
5. And next week? It’s going to be an incredible one. Here’s what’s coming up on the blog:
- Monday: Mirrored staircase how to
- Wednesday: Before and after bathroom room reveal
- Thursday: The cutest spring project
- Friday: Colorful spring home decor finds under $20
- Saturday: Thistlekeeping
6. What is your favorite romantic comedy? The twins and I are compiling a list for spring break.
Here are some of my favorite finds from around the web this week.
This is such a simple tip to add bulk to your moldings.
And the best part?
It costs less than a $1 a square foot.
See the DIY here.
This post on how to make french bread.
Doesn’t that bread look like art?
See the recipe here.
This simple tip to change the look of your sofa.
And I love these colors together, too.
See the post here.
These frosty pinecones for winter.
And 14 other simple winter decorating ideas.
See the ideas here.
And in random news this week:
This life advice
This amazing living room
2020 design resolutions
These books to read
These wall ideas for your home
This super simple DIY
And for all the spring projects here’s a creative idea:
And one more for the road.
Here’s a creative way to hide your trashcan.
See the DIY here.