Random thoughts on a chilly, sunny Saturday morning:
1. I am about to say six words I never thought I’d type.
I am all about bell bottoms.
2. For all of you who e-mailed me and left comments and sent me messages, I’m so happy that you liked Style Week. It was fun. We talked about farmhouse style and traditional style and coastal style and transitional style and contemporary style.
3. I am about to get the first pedicure of the season. Yikes. Please say a prayer for my toes.
4. Whitney made the varsity drill team. I know it’s a little confusing. You probably thought she already made it. But that was Westleigh making the varsity cheer team. That’s what happens when you have twins.
Friday nights just got super busy.
5. We photographed the cover of the twins’ new book yesterday. It’s all about crafts for girls.
6. Sunshine makes me so happy.
7. And I wish you the happiest of Easters.
I hope your day is full of sunshine and promise and family and friends and celebrating the risen savior.
Let’s see what decorating tips and ideas I found for us this week.
Look at this last-minute Easter centerpiece idea.
Those seriously cute carrots.
See the entire DIY here.
Why have I never thought of a waffle cake?
Because Lucy is much more brilliant than me.
I found this printable that would work well in my laundry room.
And it’s FREE.
You can print it yourself here.
And now is the season for cutting branches and bringing the outside in.
Free greenery for your home.
And in random news this week:
This cream paint colors
This dining room (those slipcovers)
Easy ideas for upgrading builder-grade doors
This command center
How to get more out of your to-do list
These front doors
And these cane doors. I literally stared at them for 10-minutes and my wheels started spinning.
Don’t you love it when a project opens up a world of possibilities?
One more for the road.
And just in case you need a burlap bow this weekend?
Here are the two-minute instructions to make one of the easiest ones ever.