Random thoughts on a cold Saturday morning:
1. I went to my high school reunion last night. Have you ever been to your high school reunion? If you have, you will understand the FOUR HOURS I spent trying to find the one outfit in my closet that made me look the skinniest and trying to find the perfect red lipstick.
And making sure it wasn’t on my teeth.
2. Has anyone ever used Facebook marketplace before? I have furniture that I need to sell and it’s too cold to have a yard sale.
3. If you are a blogger, are you planning on going to Haven this year? Please come sit by me. I want to plan another meet-up for the book.
4. This was a good week on the blog. We talked about when your love lasts through the french fries and decorating with lanterns and art ideas for your walls and how to make almost anything look like metal.
5. I think I need to make a trip down to Magnolia this year.
Have you seen the new spring decor? The tree going through the middle of the table? The giant grouping of bee hives? The wall of planters?
Maybe we should schedule a meet-up there, too?
Let me know if you are in the area and could come and shop with me!
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
This post is a great reminder about sparking joy.
And NOT overthinking.
Read the post here.
Love this plant stand.
You’ll never guess what she used as a stencil.
Great tips on creating a cohesive design.
It’s all about finding your decorating recipe.
Great tips on layering neutrals.
And her favorite whites, grays and taupes.
And in random news this week:
These vegetable garden layouts
This simple DIY
This is a bathroom project we just finished for my husband’s parents.
One more for the road.
Here’s an easy DIY nest project made out of jute twine.
See the DIY here.