Random thoughts on a crisp, fall, sunny morning:
1. I cannot thank you enough for yesterday. For the encouragement. For the upliftingness. For the ideas. For the inspiration. I’m happy to report that the landing is almost empty now. The boxes are all in the rooms where they need to be unpacked.
And it’s all thanks to you.
2. Do you have any family traditions for Thanksgiving? I’m trying to add a few to this year’s celebration. We have a thankful tree and we have cranberry bread. I just want to add a few more.
3. I can’t wait to share a project I’ve been working on with a local showhouse. I’m transforming it into a Christmas farmhouse. Details to come.
4. Did you see the winner of the Jeffrey Court Renovation challenge? I’m SO PROUD of her. It’s such an incredible before and after. You can see the winner here.
5. In Texas, we take our football very seriously. Last night was the cross-town showdown with our biggest rivals.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN TEN YEARS.
It’s a good day to be us.
Now let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
I let out a sigh when I saw it.
Absolute tree perfection.
See the rest of the tree here.
This is such a pretty project.
I love the asymmetrisim (is that even a word?) of the wreath.
See the DIY here.
Love this post on decorating mistakes.
I make them ALL the time.
Read the entire list here.
This fall flower arrangement would be perfect for the sideboard at Thanksgiving.
Details on how to make it found here.
And in random news this week:
I just watched this movie and cried at the end
How to keep live garlands fresh
Decorating with this
These Thanksgiving place card ideas
This painted brick home
Tips for improving your handwriting
This blue and white house tour
This made my heart happy
…one of my favorite Christmas tours on this planet
And this is still one of my favorite trees ever.
It’s all about the handmade ornaments.
See the tree and the handmade ornament ideas here.
5 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email