Random thoughts on a rainy with a hint of cold Saturday morning:
1. Do you drink regular water or sparkling water? I didn’t even know sparkling water was a thing until I attended an event where everyone was drinking sparkling water. I think I’m team plain water with lemon.
2. I just posted a new blog post over on the Jeffrey Court blog about new tile products that are arriving at a Home Depot store near you. There are so many incredible new options, including the most beautiful patterned tile I have ever seen. You can read the post here.
3. I love my mother-in-law. I was talking to her about the artwork in this room and how I was thinking about moving it to this room and I needed another option and that I was having trouble getting the room right and she suggested the BEST OPTION ON THE PLANET. We are moving everything around today. I’ll keep you posted.
4. Yesterday the twins had a study party. I surprised them with a “Nothing Bundt Cake.” Cutest cake store on the PLANET. All the cakes had a giant sunflower on top. I was going to take a picture, but the cake was gone too fast.
5. I wanted to watch the Baylor football game today and guess where it’s playing? Not television. Not cable. Not satellite. FACEBOOK.
When did watching football games on FACEBOOK even become an option?
I still remember life before cable.
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
It’s like the entire internet wakes up after Labor Day.
There were so many fall ideas to choose from.
This tour was one of my favorites.
Love this tip on how to make chocolate chards.
There can never be enough chocolate for me.
Find the how-to here.
And this fall floral arrangement.
What are those red flowers in the back? Zinnias? Some type of hydrangea? My kitchen needs them, too.
See the rest of the tour here.
And look at this copper.
I never really thought about adding copper to my kitchen until I saw this post.
That rolling pin?
It almost makes me want to bake.
See the rest of the copper in its kitchen here.
And in random news this week:
Easy fall projects
This coffee table
How to stay married for 50 years
These decluttering tips
Decorating with white pumpkins
What to do with the rest of your pie crust
I love learning new things. This post made me smile…
…and pick up a paintbrush.
And one more for the road.
Are you going to Round Top?
Courtney and I are!!!!!!!!!
If you are in the area, we’d love to meet you. We’re having a joint book signing at Old Glory on October 2 from 5:00-7:00pm.
Hope to see you there!
15 Comments - Leave a comment
Share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share by email