Random thoughts on a cloudy Saturday morning:
1. Have you ever noticed that closets collect stuff? We just moved in here around Thanksgiving with clean closets and now those closets had children and grandchildren and invited over some long lost relatives. I’m making a plan to go back and clean everything out. I just need a little more simple in my life.
2. In case you were wondering what the blog has been up to this week we’ve given away a free gift and made a fun announcement and found the most amazing, affordable realistic topiaries and shared how to introduce a 1950’s bathroom to 2018 and talked about how to change the world.
3. If you’ve been following along with the Bachelorette—it’s decision day on Monday. Who do you think she should pick? Garrett or Blake? The twins and I were rooting for Jason.
4. I’m going to the Ballard Designs outlet today in Ft. Worth. I’ve never shopped there before, but I will report back with my findings.
5. And if you are headed to Waco or have a child at Baylor or plan on stopping by when you drive through between Dallas and Austin, here’s a public service announcement. Magnolia has a warehouse there. It’s only open Thursday through Saturday and it sells slightly damaged goods at a discount.
Keyword being discount.
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
Ideas on how to make a small space look bigger.
I just learned number 5 about artwork.
See the entire list here.
This powder bath before and after is amazing.
Wait until you see the before.
Especially the wall.
See all the details here.
I’ve brought outdoor rugs into a space before.
But outdoor chairs?
See all the details here.
This post is all about taking a basic kitchen and giving it designer details.
Love her ideas.
And in random news this week:
Cutest free art ever
This clever DIY
This blue and white
Love these design ideas
This summer table
Inexpensive built-in idea
And a giant shout out to everyone who signed up for the Inspire Workshop. The workshop is now full. I’m so excited to hope and dream and plan around my dining room table, grow our businesses and our blogs together and translate that growth into profit. I have so many creative, incredible things on the horizon. If you are interested in a future workshop or want to be placed on the waiting list, please contact me here.
One more for the road.
I’m thinking about fall. It makes the 112 degree heat easier to bear.
Here’s a fun project on styling this hutch three (almost four) different ways for fall.
Have a weekend as amazing as you are.